Friday 15 June 2012

Bread oven chimney down and out


Took forever to get the top off as it was solid concrete.  I managed to get it into three lumps and could just about manage to get them off the top of the chimney stack and resting on my chest like some bloody strongman, wobbling about up a creaking scaffold.  I had to work myself up into a temper to throw them off the top, which must have been amusing for any passers by.  Not that there are any passers by.  Ever.

'AlrightcomeonyoufuckingbastardsandLIFTYOUCUNT-FUCKOFFTWAT!'
weeeeeee-THUD.


Nice alignment.  Might have to dig them out of the lawn...
Then it came down ok as the rest was rubble and mud and I didn't even need a crowbar for most of it!
Upside down house.  Thick hard heavy concrete on top, soft stone and mud below.  Bloody peasants.

Found a use for some old CDs as well.  Always thinking, me.


Pigeons hear that sub-bass and robot-dance themselves to death.  Word.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkeys are also into dubstep...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIv-qsH40m0

    ReplyDelete